TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All fees quoted include IGIC.
2. CE (Certificación Energética) - We will arrange a CE if purchased. If you are supplying your own CE we will need a copy of before we can market the property.
3. Media - The description, floor plans, photos and measurements are included in the price. Each property will get one home visit, any additional visits may be charged.
4. We cannot refund any money paid for additional service such as Energy Performance Certificate, Premium Listings, Social Media, Viewing Packages and Video packages as these are arranged through third parties.
5. Sole Agency Agreement - There is no sole agency agreement. We are happy for you to market your property with other agents if you wish. If the property sells with another agent you will forfeit any initial agency fee or additional marketing packages fees.
6. Sign In / Tie in Period - There are no sign in or tie in periods. You may ask us to stop marketing your property at any point. If the property sells through another agent or privately to a purchaser who Lawten Properties initially introduced then our agency fee is due on completion of the sale.
7. Viewings - All viewings shall be arranged through us the agent and accompanied by you the vendor unless a viewing package has been purchased.
8. Accompanied Viewings - We offer an unlimited accompanied viewings.
9. Photographer Cancellation Fee - If you cancel or re-arrange the date for the photographer home visit within 24 hours of the appointment time there will be a cancellation fee of €75.00 (including IGIC) payable.
10. Money Laundering Regulations - This is a legal requirement. We will need to verify all registered vendor associated with the property in line with money laundering regulations.
11. Verifying Sales Particulars - We will need you to formally verify the property details before advertising. A draft advert of the particulars or link will be emailed to you to confirm all details are correct to the best of your knowledge.
12. General Provisions - Where the property is left vacant during the agency period, we take no responsibility for damage or theft to the property or land.
BY AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH LAWTEN LAWYERS, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SELL THE PROPERTY AND, IF THE PROPERTY IS JOINTLY OWNED, THAT ALL PARTIES ARE IN AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
Other costs to consider when selling your home.
Moving home is a big life event - which is why it's good to get an upfront understanding of all the potential costs involved.
When buying a property, you may need to pay Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT). This is dependent on property price, type, location, and the type of buyer you are. Find out how much Stamp Duty you may need to pay today.
Unless you are a cash buyer, you will need a deposit when buying a property. Your deposit amount is a percentage of the property price, usually varying from 25% or higher for second time buyers.
A Registered I.C.A.T.F. licensed Lawyer is required to carry out all legal work when you sell your home.
Your mortgage fees will be determined by the mortgage lender and the interest rate that comes with the loan they provide. This can be fixed for a number of years, or variable, which means it can fluctuate monthly.